buttons

Friday 23 December 2011

New lip love - Collection 2000 Pink Shock



Theres only one thing I've been wearing on my lips the past week or so and thats collection 2000 Lasting Colour Lipstick in Pink Shock. Available in Boots and Superdrug for £2.99.
I love a bright pink lip to cheer me up on a gloomy day, especially teamed with bare eye lids and lashings of mascara for a fresh, bright young look. 
This lipstick is hugely scary to look at first but I find after blotting a few times, it leaves a really lovely, long lasting bubblegum lip. In its brightest form, after a few layers, this colour strongly resembles MAC's Candy Yum Yum which was limited edition, so if your a fan or missed out on that one, pink shock would make a great dupe!
Collection 2000 claim this lipstick is long lasting, locking to lips all day. A soft and smooth formula, and transfer and kiss proof. I find this lipstick to be smooth and non-drying which is great for someone who suffers with very dry lips in winter! I wouldn't say it locks to lips all day, but I only have to re-apply this once or twice again through a 16 hour day, which is not bad for a £2.99 product. 
As I mentioned before I find the best way to apply this lipstick is to pre-moisturised lips ( I love MAC lip  conditioner or Carmex) after the first layer lightly blot with kitchen roll and then repeat the process. This method gives me the best colour and helps the lipstick to stick around longer.  
I have been wearing this lipstick constantly since I bought it,which is unusual for me to do with a product, so this is definitely a winner. I need to go back to Boots and see what other colours I can pick up in this range.


What's you favourite bright pink lipstick?

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I do like the look of this. The fact it's long lasting is appealing too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this! I love it too, this is a great range of lipsticks, i have a few, you should definitely buy more, the formula is amazing!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful! I can't believe I've never seen it before, I'm usually right onto anything pink lol. Definitely on my list <3

    www.thelipglosslily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks great on you l'm trying to find the perect for my skin tone since about jameila the popstar colour

    ReplyDelete