buttons

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Nails Inc. Backstage collection



Oh hi!
Long time no see, sorry about that!
I have just discovered the Bloggsy app for ipad (massively slow of the mark i know) which means, hopefully, blogging will be so much quicker and easier for me that I'll be posting more regularly :)
On to the actual post .......
I was eying up this Nails inc. trio at work for quite some time. More often than not "sets" never appeal to me, they always seem gimmicky & contain things I just wouldn't use. However, the backstage collection consists of three colours I love!
Porchester square - A Nails inc best seller & I'm a sucker for nudes.
Abbey road - full coverage holographic glitter, sold!
Stratford - new metallic rose gold.
This then went in sale at 50% off so I grabbed it for £12.50, amazing when a single Nails Inc. polish is £11. I think my favourite is Stratford, could it have something to do with the fact it matches my new Michael Kors watch?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment