buttons

Tuesday 30 August 2011

A Summer Wedding


On Saturday my Cousin Laura got married at their local church in the Forest of Dean, I travelled home to my parents house on the Friday evening where I found my sister and four of my cousins sat on their kitchen floor painting each others nails and having a few drinks. 



Why the face I'm not sure but here's whats on it:
Bare Essentials Prime time foundation primer
MAC studio fix fluid in NW20
Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in light 1 and medium 3
BareMinerals original foundation in golden beige as setting powder
MAC blush in Harmony
Accessorise blush in diva pink
Famous by Sue Moxley baked highlighter in 1
MUA shade 10 eyeshadow on eyebrows and under eye
Topshop liner pen 
Rimmel glam eyes day to night mascara
Bourjois volume clubbing mascara, ultra black
MAC lipstick in Hue
Misguided lipsplash in clear




And I wore:
One shouldered dress: H&M 24.99
Black Blazer: H&M £19.99
Brown Belt: Primark £1 
Clutch Bag: Peacocks £4 (sale)
Ring: H&M £3.99
Shoes: Primark £16

Poppy is wearing:
Pink dress: Republic £29.99 (I think)
Stone Blazer: New Look £22.99
Bag and Shoes New look



My Lovely Family


My Daddy and I


My Sister and I



Poppy is wearing:
BareMinerals original foundation in fairly light
Natural Collection powder in translucent 
Collection 2000 concealer in light 1
No7 eyebrow pencil in brown
Clinique eyeshadow quad in ebb and flow
Bourjoirs volume clubbing mascara ultra black
Natural collection blush
MAC lipstick in Creme Cup



The Bride and Groom and their scrummy cake!



TTFN





1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit!! The dress looks amazing with your hair :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete