buttons

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Harvey Nichols Haul inc. Jeffery Campbell Martinis

Clockwise from left: Coat £25 Primark, Bobble Bottle : £10.95, Jeffery Campbell Martini flats : £105, Louise Young : LY24 £11 & LY04 £17 All Harvey Nichols

Picked up a few bits I had my eye on for a while including this jacket with leather sleeves from Primark. Bit of a dupe for the Zara one which has now sold out but it was cheap and chearful at £25 and will see me through the autumn. 
I needed a decent pair of flats for work, basically some that weren't going to wear out two months down the line (ahem Topshop) So went for the Jeffery Campbell Martini studded flats in Black w/ silver studs. Winter is most definitely on the way which is why I'm not wearing these outside in the rain. I have my little wellies to walk to work in instead :)
Everyone needs a Bobble bottle! my last one sadly melted when Sam poured boiling water on it! GRRR.  I no longer have to buy bottled water when out and about, It encourages my to get my 2 litres a day and call me a princess, but I can't stand tap water! So this little guy gets a massive thumbs up from me. 
Lastly I needed a decent blusher and eyeliner brush, having being disappointed with the eyeliner brush in the Real Techniques kit (way too thick & chunky) I picked up the super fine Louise Young LY24 for use with gel eyeliner and the LY04 which is the perfect size for blush. 
What have you been buying recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment