buttons

Thursday 12 July 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

 Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey rrp £7.99





Not being a huge fan of more traditional lips stains (dry lips + dry product = yukk!) I was very excited to see Revlon had released their balm version of a lip stain in the UK. The Just Bitten Kissable Stain Balm is basically a tinted lip balm in a stick form, and a complete copy of the Clinique Chubby Sticks! I picked up the shade "honey" which is the most subtle of all the colours in this range. It's pretty much the colour of my lips but just gives them a little extra pigment making them stand out more. This product is super easy to apply, no mirrors required and looks fairly undetectable on the lips. When first applied it has a lovely lip balm feel to it which is great if like me, you suffer from dry lips. After a couple of hours of wear I noticed the moisturising properties had started to wear off and my lips were left with a very subtle stain, I think a colour stain is probably more noticeable on some of the darker colours in the range. So not hugely long lasting but no more or less wear than a regular lip balm. 
overall I really love this lip stain so far, its easy to apply and this colour in particular is so easy to wear as it's not too pink, just lovely and natural. 
until the 1st August the Revlon stain balms are £5.99 in Boots and Superdrug (£7.99 afterwards)
Which colours will you be picking up?

14 comments:

  1. This looks like the perfect shade, I'm sure it will look great with all make-up looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love it so much, its a really versatile colour isn't it :)

      Delete
  2. really gorgeous colour i'm definitely going to check out their other shades :)
    Beauty Fiends Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the orangey toned one called Rondevouz, going to be buying that one next!

      Delete
  3. It's such a nice colour! so moisturising as well, really suits you :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab post!

    i deffo wanna get one of these beauties now!!!

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need more! Definitely grab one while they are only £5.99.
      X

      Delete
  5. love this easy and subtle tinted red lip, very sweet and casual xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also get dry lips! It is such a nightmare. I find it hard to wear certain products (including Hue by Mac). I think a long lasting , colorful and moisturizing balm is something I would like to purchase. Might give this one a go before the price creeps up!

    getbeautyblogging xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know dry lips are the bane of my life! I have to use lush lip scrub and lip balm on them every morning before I even put a lipgloss on! xx

      Delete
  7. This lipstick colour really compliments your skin tone! :) check out my blog www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk , I post random posts, including fashion, tv, music etc and I ALWAYS follow back, so follow me 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't realise Revlon had released these! Definitely definitely going to take a look, I've been wanting the clinique ones for a while! Your blog is very cute too, lovely big pictures. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this great review, it looks gorgeous on your lips! Very tempted by these! XxxX http:/thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete