buttons

Monday 16 July 2012

Week Over : 2

I was originally going to do these posts on a sunday but I might post them on mondays, everyone seems to post Instagram or Summary posts on a sunday and I thought you might get tired of reading about people's lives by sunday evening.
This week has been pretty uneventful, waiting to start my new job is becoming irritating. Saying that, at least my flat is clean and I have time to read and blog ect. A trip to the dentist revealed that I need a crown fitted to one of my back teeth, £380 argghh! That'll have to wait for a bit, sorry tooth! 
On the weekend Sam and I trotted off to the Love Food Festival, a mini free food festival held a few times a year in Bristol, it was really nice to see lots of local business and their produce in one place. Plenty of meat, cheese, bread and cakes to be sampled. We picked up these cute handmade cupcakes from Laura at Bellevue Bakery, you can visit her site here.  
P.S They were delicious! 


3 comments:

  1. Stunning pic, you have enviable eyelashes!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo of you! Aww those cupcakes looks so cute, I bet they were delist! Found your blog from a guest post that you did, loving what I've seen so far! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovely! I jus found your cute blog and gladly added myself to your followers! I’d love to have you stop by and maybe follow too? Also I’ll leave the link to a big international JUICY COUTURE GIVEAWAY I’m having in case you’re interested!:)

    Hope to see you there, and thanks so much beautiful!!
    Xo, Emily

    Juicy Couture Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete